In this program, I will hold your hand and go through your obstacles. Unpacking one by one, to help you to achieve your health & fitness goals.
If you need extra support, if you need exclusive time, this program is for you.
This is a 4-week program for women over 40s going through:
- perimenopause (the 5 - 10 years before menopause),
- menopause (one year after your last period) or
- post-menopause (the stage for the rest of your life).
You will learn ways to support and stimulate your body to keep moving well, to change your body composition and keep strong, feel healthy & confident!
When our hormones change in our mid-forties our body composition changes, we now tend to hold fat around our belly.
Our cortisol levels tend to be high, our sleep can be disturbed and this all affect our mood, the way that we feel and look.
We need a new approach towards what and when we eat, what type of exercise, the recovery, stress management and sleep to better support our bodies and thrive going forward towards the second phase of our life.
What used to work for us until now most likely will not work.
I created an educational program totally focused on mid-forties + women that includes:
- a meal plan,
- exercise program,
- mindset strategies to manage stress and sleep quality.
If you need a reset, want to feel more energised, leaner, stronger, fitter and are ready to step in and take care of your health, this program is for YOU!
Each meeting we go through the four pillars:
- Exercise protocol
- Stress and Wrap up
DURATION: 4 weeks (1 hr a day)
WHEN: Day & Time organised
- A 2-week meal plan,
- an exercise program to do at home or at the gym,
- discussion of your progress, implementation, support and recommendations.
WHERE: In person at the park or cafe in North Narrabeen, OR via Zoom
INVESTMENT: $397 + GST
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW! You deserve it!
Women's Wellness Program - 1-ON-1
Health Coaching Program for 40s+ Women
- 4 Health Coach Sessions:
- A 2-week meal plan
- An exercise program to do at home or gym
- Mindset strategies to manage stress and sleep quality
- Discussion of your progress, implementation, support & recommendations